Tuesday 28 February 2012

(2) Catching Fire (Hunger Games Trilogy)

Catching Fire
Suzanne Collins

Rating: 9/10

Date Finished: 28/02/2012

Review:
I read the first hunger games books just after Christmas on my brand spanking new kindle and couldn't put it down. I think I finished it in one afternoon. I've been meaning to buy Catching Fire ever since but I had a lot of other books on the go. I'm so glad I finally bought it!!! I actually enjoyed it even more than the first one despite some of the bad reviews I've read from other people. This book is far more intelligent than The Hunger Games, with more complex thought processes and emotions and an ending that genuinely surprised me even though I thought I had it all figured out.This sort of book is obviously not going to change the world but that doesn't make it any less enjoyable! In short don't believe all the bad reviews, this is a must read for anyone who liked the first book in the trilogy

No comments:

Post a Comment